Tuesday, March 18, 2014

[Solved] How to add star rating/review tab on Facebook Page?

Are you a Businessman or an Entrepreneur?

If you are helpless with the Facebook help link. Please follow this simple steps with pictures.

Step 1 : Goto Update page info

Step 2 : Enter the correct Address, City/Town and Pincode (Recognizable by Facebook)



Step 3 : Now, use your Facebook Page as your Profile.

Step 4: Scroll down your Facebook page. Below Invite friends, you will see Review Tab. Rate and Post. [You need to ask atleast 5 friends to rate your page. Only after that the rating tab will be appear]

Done!! All d best.

4 comments:

  1. I found your very informative and useful. Thanks for sharing.
    Management Colleges in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Logic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your information is very very helpful for me and good Blog
    Kalyan Matka
    kalyan matka result

    ReplyDelete